[3830] NAQP RTTY W4GV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 01:17:54 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W4GV
Operator(s): W4GV
Station: W4GV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  365   116  Total Score = 42,340

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Compared this score to Feb and was really surprised.  Increased by almost 50%.
I did operate the full 10 hours allowed vice 9 hours last Feb.  Did not feel
like it when I was operating - the whole day seemed like a struggle.  Every
once in a while, there'd be a good run and then the rate would go down.  It was
fun but  could have been so much better with better band condx.  Ten meters was
almost non-existent.  Two Q's and one of those was with Charlie (NF4A) who
lives about a mile away.  Thanks to all for the QSO's and patience when I was
having trouble pulling you through.
Station - FTDX-9000D, Mosley Pro-67B, 80 Meter dipole, Ameritron ATR-15 Antenna
Tuner, microHam DigiKeyer II, Writelog 11.11C w. MMTY.
See you next time.