[3830] NAQP RTTY NY7N Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 02:08:40 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NY7N
Operator(s): NY7N
Station: NY7N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ

   80:    3     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  132    61  Total Score = 8,052

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Desperados

Comments:

Took my two hours in the late afternoon in one shot to have dinner with the XYL
betting the weather would hold for the evening.

I lost. Ended up pulling the plug for over 2hrs while a thunderstorm rolled
through. Got back on for the last 1:20 or so. Still made as many QSOs as I did
in February, but down almost 20 on mults. C'est la vie.

See y'all in NAQP SSB next month.

73, Andy NY7N
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club Central Area Regional Vice President