[3830] NAQP RTTY WU6W Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 12:06:01 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WU6W
Operator(s): WU6W
Station: WU6W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NV

   80:   12     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  272   101  Total Score = 27,472

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

Work reared its ugly head so OP time suffered, 7.3 hours.
15 meters was really never there for me. 10 meters proved non-existent for my
little rotatable dipole. 40 meters was OK but I suffered one-way propagation
for the first couple hours, heard a lot buy could no work them. Finally opened
with just a couple hours left. 80 meters was open but not many takers when I
was on there. Fell way short of my goal on this one but not for lack of effort,
just life. One of the most enjoyable contests for me.