[3830] NAQP RTTY N6HE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 13:39:57 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N6HE
Operator(s): N6HE
Station: N6HE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: So. Calif
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

   80:   31     9
Total:  300   102  Total Score = 30,600

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Condx could have been better, or at least more stable! Had a lot of fun, as
always, though. Where was 10M? 15M suffered from my needing a better antenna.

Was there some guy running aroune sending "ur in my log" on top of
folks? What was that about?

And why is it I only get brain bubbles and mess up when in QSO with people I
know?

Low wires again, but stay tuned... a SteppIR 2-el yagi is waiting to go up!

Had a blast with all the usual suspects; tnx for the Q's. See you in Feb 2014
NAQP RTTY from K6PV/6 on Catalina Island.

Ten-Tec Omni VII / Writelog.