[3830] NAQP RTTY K4GMH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 21:17:23 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  230    79  Total Score = 18,320

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC #2

Comments:

Thanks to the folks who put on the NAQP RTTY Contest.  Your work is appreciated.
 Also, thanks to all who put up with my fumbling with a new S/W package.

Just not comfortable with the new S/W contest package compared to my previous
contest S/W.  Tried to operate SO2R Run/Run and miserably failed.  Tried
Run/S&P with a bit of success, but still more errors and I know I lost some
QSOs trying to get the correct information in the proper location, etc.  Sorry.
Finally, ended up running SO1R and the operator and S/W got along okay.
Certainly see the new S/W packages advantages when doing SO1R.  IMHO - YMMV.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH