[3830] CQWW VHF KB9OWD SOSB/6 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 22 14:42:27 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: WI

Total:  106    63  Total Score = 6,678

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Very limited time.  Was out of the house with an issue with our well water
getting fixed and didn't return until Saturday evening.  My wife is also very
pregnant with our 2nd child and is pretty much on bed rest, which left very
little time for radio.  With the exception of about 10 minutes Sunday morning,
all QSO's were on Saturday evening over the course of about 90 minutes with a
nice broad opening from the east coast to Colorado at times.

Thanks for the QSO's!

73,

Ryan KB9OWD