[3830] USCntyQP K6CSL FixedCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 29 00:26:18 EDT 2013

                    US Counties QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: FixedCW LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 18:00

Total:  29  Counties = 25  Total Score = 3,125

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

U.S. Counties QSO Party is always fun. I chase counties, casually, and I always
find new ones. When checking on the rules this year, before the contest, I
looked at last years score and I was the only LP station that submitted a log
for Stanislaus County. Just 11 QSO's. So this year I added a few more as I was
also trying to operate the IOTA Contest. So both were fun. TNX to Hank, W6SX,
for Mono County. I think he was the only KBer I worked. Bert, K6CSL