[3830] IARU OG6N(OH6NIO) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 29 08:26:21 EDT 2013

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Mieto

  160:   41     10      4       27
   80:   77     19      6       29
   40:   70     63     14       34
   20:  392    429     25       41
   15:   80    131     20       41
   10:  141    252      7       24
-------------------------------------
Total:  904    801     76      196  Total Score = 1,328,720

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The conditions were very disturbed. 87% of the QSOs were from Europe.
Multipliers were 48 down from the last year. Prior to the contest my tower
suffered from a lightning strike. I managed to repair most of the damage except
for the rotator. The main tower was fixed between EU and the states during the
contest. On early Sunday morning a nearby thunderstorm forced me to QRT for a
while so I went to bed. Despite the poor propagation this contest had its high
moment when 10m opened into Europe at 07Z producing a 175 QSO hour.