[3830] IOTA IV3NVN/P(IV3NNVN) SO24CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 29 10:01:47 EDT 2013

                    IOTA Contest

Call: IV3NVN/P
Operator(s): IV3NNVN
Station: IV3NVN/P

Class: SO24CW LP
QTH: Anfora Is.

   80:     0       0      0        0
   40:   411      37      0        0
   20:   653      51      0        0
   15:   153      23      0        0
   10:   102      23      0        0
Total:  1319     134      0        0  Total Score = 1,301,810

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Great contest from Anfora Is. EU-130. Frst time that I had a DX-side
feeling from IV3 land. Working conditions IC-756 Pro III and a wire GP
antenna for 10-15-20-40m. Big mistake haven't take the HF2V for 80m. I decided
to operate in an open-air shak, wich was great but from around
20z had a big fight against the mosquitos. Unfortunately I could not
operate the entire 24h because I was wery tired and I had to take 2 sleep
sessions @ 1,5 hours each (without those small  sleaping breaks taken during
the CQ's and QSO'S.......sorry guys you had to repeat several times the
RPT's).
Thankyou for the QSO's and see you later on the bands.

73's de Simone IV3NVN