[3830] AlQP N6MU SOMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 2 11:15:04 EDT 2013

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   26      2
   20:   56     15
--------------------
Total:   83     17  CW Mults = 47  Ph Mults = 15  Total Score = 11,346

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Poor conditions at the start only got worse. During the midday doldrums I
couldn't hear the mobiles at all. I almost threw in the towel after only two Qs
in over three hours but things improved the second half of the Party so I hung
in there. Top mobile for me as N4ZZ with 18 Qs followed by NY4N(9), K5YAA(7),
KN4Y/KC4HW(6), KK4TE(5) and W4AQP(3). 73...

John, N6MU                       TS570 and 4BTV