[3830] AlQP KV8Q SOCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 2 12:55:42 EDT 2013

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: OH

  160:    0     0
   80:   21     0
   40:   84     0
   20:   72     0
   15:   29     0
   10:    2     0
--------------------
Total:  208     0  CW Mults = 59  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 24,544

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

I can't seem to buy a break lately.  Last weekend I had major antenna
issues right when the WPX Contest started.  This time, I had a 2 1/2
hour power failure!!!  Oh well.  It is what it is.  This was a real
nice QSO Party with lots of activity from fixed and mobile stations.
My hat's off to the following mobiles (QSO's/counties):
N4ZZ	40/24
NY4N	25/14
KN4Y	21/10
K5YAA	13/10
W4AQP	12/10
KC4HW	12/8
N4QP	3/3
This will sure help my county totals from Alabama. Watch your mailboxes.
I will surely try to get this one on the calendar for next year.  Thanks
for the Q's and the fun.
73  tom KV8Q
P.S.  Don't listen to Jim and Don.  If it wasn't for Kimberly, they would
still be lost in some parking lot.