[3830] AlQP KB4KBS SO Mobile+DriverSSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 3 07:49:53 EDT 2013

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: SO Mobile+DriverSSB LP
QTH:

  160:   0       0
   80:   0       0
   40:   0       1
   20:   0      69
   15:   0       5
   10:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0      75  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 24  Total Score = 1,800

Had a wonderful time traveling through rural eastern Alabama handing out
contacts in Cherokee, Cleburne, Clay, Randolph and Chambers counties.
Highlight of the trip was stopping near Heflin, AL, to see the town leaders
unveil a sign dedicating a stretch of Highway 90 to a local judge and his wife.
 Americana at its finest.
Thanks to KQ3F,N2MM, KD5SRW, W0BH, and a few others for stalking me as I
traversed my trails.  I did spend time on 40M for the benefit of the folks back
home in GA, but to no avail.
As always, many thanks to my dear wife for being my chauffeur.  She deftly
navigated a crude set of waypoint instructions and carefully steered me through
areas with high QRM.  On the way home she asked me when the TNQP was... I think
she likes this stuff!

73,

Scott
KB4KBS