[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WD0T LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 6 23:16:01 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 7

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:   4      4
   80:  11     10
   40:  22     16
   20:  14      9
Total:  51     39  Total Score = 1,989

Good start, but middle fell out, sound like we got hit with Aurora about half
way in.. then 160 was actually pretty decent, so a very up and down nite.. Nice
to work W0BH and K0AD both on 40, sometimes can be tough..  K0EU, Randy,
fantastic number along with Eric N03M..  Nice to hear some new stations on.
N4DU Jim, great to work you and come back.. Watch out for Chuck K0RF, great job
you are catching this quickly as I thought you would!

5 minute breaks: 11,10,9,6,6,9  -- big flat spot after 40m!

Thanks for fun as always and CU next week, God Bless, Todd WD0T