[3830] DLDC RTTY W5EW SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 9 12:58:17 EDT 2013

                    DRCG Long Distance Contest, RTTY

Call: W5EW
Operator(s): W5EW
Station: W5EW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: HOUMA, LA

   80:
   40:    4   16     4
   20:  103  740    29
   15:   19  165    11
   10:    2    6     2
------------------------
Total:  128  927    46  Continents = 5  Total Score = 213,210

Condxs were not good here.  Bands in and out and mainly out. It is a good thing
20 produced.  The bands did seem open but just no activity.  I tried using
2Tone for the first time and I only ask for repeats 2 times, so, 2Tone is a
huge help especially with weak signals.  However, it is difficult to entirely
get away from MMTTY.  I will continue to use 2Tone in a second receive window,
which works great.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and good to hear many regulars on the air.  73 and
hope to work you in the next one.....

Ray W5EW