[3830] DLDC RTTY VA2UP SOAB-6 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 9 22:01:48 EDT 2013

                    DRCG Long Distance Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB-6 HP
QTH: Lasalle

   80:
   40:    4     9     4
   20:  110  1704    44
   15:   78  1429    33
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  192  3142    81  Continents = 5  Total Score = 1,272,510

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

I was supposed to go fishing this weekend but that didn't happen...breakes my
heart! So I found some time in between chores and family commitments to get to
the station and play a bit. I had a real good time while I was on , though
conditions here were real bad. This time I noticed that 2Tone didn't have a
clear advantage over MMTTY a lot less than usual at least.
I had the chance to troubleshoot weird behaviour of the cluster and eneded up
being the wifi router needing a fix. Happy that's out of the way.
Thanks for the Qs and the fun and hope to have more time available in the
future.
73, Fabi va2up