[3830] ARRL June VHF KX7L SO 3B LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 9 23:03:02 EDT 2013

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: SO 3B LP
QTH: CN87

    2:   23     6
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  107    38  Total Score = 4,066

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

There's lots of variety in this contest, if you look for it.  No Es activity for
me on Saturday, but I did work a nice Tropo opening into eastern Oregon.  Sunday
morning I took a shot at a meteor scatter sked, but didn't make it - did hear
some pings from others though.  Sunday, 6m kept teasing us with brief
"spotlight" openings: you'd hear 1 or 2 stations in one grid square
for a few minutes at a time.  Finally, at around 1830Z, things opened up solid
into CO and the SW, though by the sounds of things they were also open into 8
and 9 land, and it took a little while for them to turn their beams!  Thanks
for all the fun!