[3830] SMIRK K1TO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 17 00:02:12 EDT 2013

                    SMIRK Contest

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EL87
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  CW Qs = 20  Ph Qs = 90  Mults = 38  Total Score = 5,054

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

23 SMIRK members worked.  Most QSOs were to northeast, but a little bit of DX
was also worked, including four EA8s.

Only my 2nd week on 6M, so enjoying the process of collecting grids, states and
DXCC while running into lots of old HF friends and meeting new ones.

SMIRK appears to be a good organization and I think I convinced a few more to
join.  Check them out at SMIRK.org

I tried hard not to operate in intense contest mode and made many casual QSOs.

Using an ICOM IC-575H (100W) and 6M7JHV (7L) at 55'.

73, Dan, K1TO
SMIRK 6940