[3830] ARRL June VHF K0YW Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jun 22 18:53:50 EDT 2013

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K0YW
Operator(s): K0YW
Station: K0YW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: colorado

    6:  557   179
    2:    6     3
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  563   182  Total Score = 102,466

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I was going to play around a bit on 6 and work a few new grids. That turned into
a long Es and scatterfest. At 71, Im not the contester I used to be, hi hi. I
have to give credit to N6BV who suggested I try a fixed 4 stack of short 5el
yagi's. It really paid off. The omni 4 stack and big 55 ft 11el yagi helped
fill in the holes. Lots of fun! I have to get the rest of the bands back on the
air. 73 Bruce