[3830] ARRL FD KC0W 1E HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 23 17:14:25 EDT 2013

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: 1E HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:           87
   20:   75     925
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   75    1012     0  Total Score = 1

Great time, thanks for all the Q's.

  I borrowed a huge oilfield generator from work so I could run the Alphas at
1.5 kW this year. It was nice not having very many requests for my information
to be repeated.

 Set a easy goal of exactly 1,000 Q's on 20 meters. By Saturday night I was
already at the 800 QSO mark. Got the remaining 200 Q's early Sunday morning
& then went QRT to do outside antenna/tower work.

 A big Bronx cheer goes out to all the Bozo's who use partial call signs. A big
Bronx cheer also goes out to everyone who tried duping me 2, 3, (and yes) even 4
times. Absolutely unbelievable number of dupe calls I received..........Oh, I
forgot, FD is not a "contest" so I guess this is OK, hihi.

I will be DXing from Haiti as HH5/KC0W from July 6th to the 25th. More
information regarding this DXpedition is on QRZ.com under my call sign. Hope to
put Haiti into your logbook next month.

The proverbial KC0W contesting disclaimer:

***I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to collect
any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
to track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I
have no information regarding my total number of mults or a final score.***

       Tom KC0W