[3830] ARRL FD W5CT(@N5AW) 2E LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 23 17:37:10 EDT 2013

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W5CT
Operator(s): N5AW K5OT K5FP W5EK W5FIT
Station: N5AW

Class: 2E LP
QTH: STX

  160:
   80:    72      2
    6:     2     21
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1834   1303     0  Total Score = 10,192

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Total score includes 250 bonus points. This field day continued the tradition of
our good friend and field day partner of many years, Gary W5ZL who became a
silent key in 2012. Gary's key found it's way to one of our operating position
thanks to his widow, K5JFP, and handed out quite a few contacts.  Despite some
visits from Murphy we significantlt exceeded last year's score. Having spent
most of our time on CW until Sunday morning, the last few hours on SSB were
hectic, peaking with a 344 QSO hour and one ten minute period hourly rate of
498. Lots of fun!