[3830] WU3U QRP MOBILE CLASS FD EFFORT

morsenut at aol.com morsenut at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 21:29:41 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I decided to try QRP in the mobile this year for Field Day.

Managed 243 CW and 1 phone contact.

Operated from 2 PM Saturday until 7 AM Sunday...just too pooped to keep it up until 2 PM this year.

Here are the QSOS:

                   CW             Digital        Phone
                   QSO   Power    QSO   Power    QSO   Power
160                  0    5       0    5       0    5
80                  40    5       0    5       0    5
40                 118    5       0    5       0    5
20                  72    5       0    5       0    5
15                  12    5       0    5       0    5
10                  1    5         0    5       0    5
6                    0    5         0    5       0    5
2                    0    5         0    5       1    5
1.25                0    5        0    5       0    5
70                   0    5        0    5       0    5
33                   0    5        0    5       0    5
23                   0    5        0    5       0    5
GOTA              0    5        0    5       0    5
Totals             243    CW                   1    Phone

With the 5X power mult for QRP, the raw score is 2435 and I am claiming 450 bonus points = 2885.

Lots of fun!

Hope all had a good time!

73,

Tim