[3830] ARRL FD N5IA 1D LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 24 17:27:39 EDT 2013

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: N5IA
Operator(s): N5IA
Station: N5IA

Class: 1D LP
QTH: NM

   40:          59
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0      59      0  Total Score = 118

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Other commitments did not allow field participation this year and only a short
time at home.  I did a 40 Meter SSB only, S&P, to give out some contacts
during the mid-day start.  Contacts were limited to an approximate 800 mile
radius at high noon.  The longest contact during this period of time was to
Louisiana.

I then worked a few more stations during a very short late evening walk across
the band after arriving back home.  RF conditions seemed good but there was a
lot of lightning caused QRN at this location.  Quite a few stations in the
eastern time zone said I was their first NM contact.

I worked at least one station in each numbered US call area and 29 sections
total; almost exactly a 2 Q per Section worked ratio.

Thanks to all the many stations who flooded the bands to keep the FD history
moving along.

73 de Milt, N5IA