[3830] CWopsT W1UJ(@W1UJ/P) QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jun 26 16:08:35 EDT 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 26

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ/P

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Salisbury, MA
Operating Time (hrs): .7

   20:   7     7
Total:   7     7  Total Score = 49

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

Round 2, worked 2 EU- it started raining (perfect nap WX) and was sleeping for
the first 20 mins and fired everything up. Was going to try a band change, but
it is wet out there!  I hope to try 40m QRP with the Buddipole tonight-

K3 set to 5w plugged into camper 12v appliance jack.  I tried turning on the
KPA3 for this session and it just shut off K3- so stuck to 5w.
BuddiPole that tuned to 20m CW now that it is wet.
Laptop plugged into same appliance outlet as K3
Could not get USB-Serial to communicate with rig so no CAT and no keying-
thats OK, the rate was sustainable with hand sending!

The borrowed Buddipole sure is neat-  I will be giving it back though...

Camping up in Salisbury MA/Hampton, NH for XYL anniversary.

Jay 426