[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint W6YX(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 27 22:09:10 EDT 2013

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jun 28

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:   5     3
   20:   3     3
   15:   1     1
Total:   9     7  Total Score = 63

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I've used Writelog for years, but today I spent the afternoon
installing and setting up N1MM Logger. Then tried to use it in the
NS RTTY. Sorry I was such a LID. Some of it was poor configuration.
Some of it was message content changing unexpectedly. I even had
MMTTY lockup the radio in transmit and then crash the computer with
the good old blue screen!  Then when I started again, all the old
QSOs were gone and the serial numbers started over! And what's with
the ESC key doesn't stop the sending? - That's just wrong wrong wrong...
Well, maybe the frustration will fade away and I'll try again next week.