[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Jun 28 08:07:13 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 28

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      5
   40:  13     11
   20:  16     11
   15:  10      6
Total:  44     33  Total Score = 1,452

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  A severe thunderstorm passed over
my QTH about an hour before the NS started. QRN was still high and few signals
were audible through it on 80M.  15M was pretty good at the start despite the
fact that I was using my 40M dipole by mistake.  20M was pretty good. 40M was
OK, but west coast signals weren't as strong as usual.  Nice to work KL2A on 15
and 20M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Welcome back to W6CT.  73, John, K4BAI.