[3830] CQ160 SSB KP4KE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 3 08:21:12 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KP4KE
Operator(s): KP4KE
Station: KP4KE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Puerto Rico

Total:  QSOs = 508  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 49  Total Score = 318,794

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

Hello, from Aguadilla PR
Working the contest with 20 watts was fun.
my Antennas are 4 el. vertical beam looking to EU and  two inverter L and  a
double bazooka at 85 feet high to the USA  but conditions no good to USA  but
to EU very good opening both day
my goal was 50 countries but only made 49  and  49  State and Canada
No activities from central america and a lot of islands in the caribbean with
no operators.
I receive very good reports from EU station.
I think I was the only KP4 Station early on band both days that help a lot
Sorry for delay in send this report but no internet in shack.

See you in next contest

73 & DX  and remember put your money in ant. no in power hi  hi.
Good ham operator no need power.

 de KP4KE

CLUB: RHEIN RUHR DX ASSOCIATION
NAME: Tony Ramos