[3830] ARRLDX SSB K4IKM SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 3 19:30:00 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4IKM
Operator(s): K4IKM
Station: K4IKM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 28:24

  160:    9     8
Total: 1366   373  Total Score = 1,522,959

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Phone is definitely not my first love in contesting. Nevertheless, I got on and
did my best. I just can't Run on phone worth a darn so I did S&P for pretty
much the entire event.

I had more equipment problems than usual both before the contest and during it.
Fixing things at the last minute is a challenge but it gets the adrenaline going
and I need that sometimes. During the contest is a different story, that's just
plain down and dirty mean.

Thanks to all the DX that handed me points, especially the multipliers.

Go FRC!

Steve...K4IKM...73!...