[3830] ARRLDX SSB NX9T SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 3 21:15:41 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC

  160:   1      1
   80:  16     14
   40:  12     10
   20:  20     15
   15:  20     11
   10:   6      5
-------------------
Total:  75     56  Total Score = 12,432

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just got on a for an houron Saturday evening to see what was still operational
in the shack and with the antennas.  Stuff in the shack seems ok...antennas not
so.  Lots to do some day :)  Had fun for about an hour then had to get back to
reality of work/family/etc.  My goal is now to have things ready for fall.  I
know it's a long way off...but at the pace I've been able to do "radio things"
lately...it will take every bit of that time.  Great to hear so many having fun
and to run across a few old friends.  Hope to join back in with you all again
soon.

73,
Jeff NX9T