[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 3 22:46:10 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA

   20:  676   104
   15:  769   106
Total: 2562   470  Total Score = 3,609,600

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First time doing a SO effort on SSB in a LONG time.  I didn't plan on being in
the chair for so many hours, but as I saw the score growing, I decided to push
on.  Slept for 4 hours the first night and and 7 hours the second night,
quitting around 9:30 local time.  Missed most of the action on 160M thru 40M as
a result on the second night, but did get on early enough to catch the 20M thru
10M opening in the mornings.  Although a mic is an evil object in my mind, I
must admit that I had fun doing almost exclusively S & P on the first evening
and part of the morning runs.  My thanks to all the contestants that called me
or had the patience to keep with me when the QSB was so bad on Sunday morning
on 15M & 10M.  Everything worked well, even the software and the Windoze
machine.

73 de Sig