[3830] ARRLDX SSB NH7A SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 4 03:24:15 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NH7A
Operator(s): NH7A
Station: NH7A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Big Island
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1249    54
   15: 1177    58
   10: 1224    55
-------------------
Total: 4880   289  Total Score = 4,224,891

Contest started with an A index of 27 and only went down on Sunday to 12.
Saturday night was so slow that went to bed around midnight local time and
slept till sunrise. My low score reflects this lack of effort.
I was spotted a few times as NH4A. I send my call at least 98% of the time
after a QSO so I do what I can to cut down on dupes and not waste everybody's
time.
Murphy only visited before the contest when I melted some antenna relays, but
no problems once the contest started.
Many thanks to all who called and helped my effort from The Big Island of
Hawaii.