[3830] ARRLDX SSB II9P M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 4 17:34:41 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: II9P
Operator(s): IV3YYK, IT9ACN, IT9AUG, IT9BUN, IT9CHU, IT9CJC, IT9EQO, IT9GSF
Station: II9P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

   20: 1093    59
   15: 1492    60
   10: 1056    49
-------------------
Total: 5113   279  Total Score = 4,274,559

Bad WX first 24 Hours. A lot of statics. 160 meters' antenna broken by the wind.
Repaired second day. 40 meters' four square broken by the wind, repaired under
strong rain during second night. 10 meters' new stack performed very well. I
think we have now one of the best signals from EU on 10 because of this antenna
and sloping terrain toward USA (we are at 840 meters above sea with a sloping
mountain to the coast 30 km from our QTH).

Reports wanted!

Sorry not so many Qs on 160 and 40. Antennas at II9P are growing up, and spring
is coming (better WX expected).

Thanks for the QSOs ... See you next year.

73 de IT9GSF, Fabio (One of II9P).