[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2IC M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 5 13:44:38 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N5FO, N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: New Mexico

   20:  445   100
   15: 1065   114
Total: 2476   422  Total Score = 3,133,150

I had too many non-radio commitments on contest weekend, so I let Sam, N5FO, do
the heavy lifting. Sam is recently back into ham radio after a 35 year hiatus.
He has quickly picked up the essence of contesting, and showed great
butt-in-chair skills by operating for 44 hours. I was happy to spend most of my
24 operating hours on the S&P station.

Not a good weekend for Europe - only 31.5% of QSO's. Thank you
JA,HL,BY,BV,DU,Asia for the great activity, making up 42% of QSO's.

73,
Steve, N2IC