[3830] ARRLDX SSB LP1H(@LU5HM) M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 6 08:32:49 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: LP1H
Operator(s): LU5HM, LU2NI, LU3HY, LU4DX, LU5DX, LU7HH, LW4HR, LW5HR
Station: LU5HM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Cordoba

   20: 1861    59
   15: 2055    61
   10: 2658    61
-------------------
Total: 7259   263  Total Score = 5,720,250

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Comments: We had fun over the weekend, despite being off the air for over an
hour on Saturday. Lightning strikes hitting hard very close to the towers
forced us to unplug every single feed line and stop the operation.
QRN was simply the worst in years. Reaching a constant 40 dB over S9 noise
Saturday night Even the beverage antennas didn't hear at all.

Thanks to those whose patience made it possible to work 50 stations on 3.5
Mhz.

On Sunday the noise was not that much, it was around 20 dB over S9, but signals
were way more attenuated than on Saturday.

Depiste the fact that we came 2000 Qs short of last year's score, we anyways
had a blast.

Thank you all for the Qs.

Pics at:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403290206432878.1073741825.256628467765720&type=1&l=82a704c112