[3830] ARRLDX SSB WA1N(@K1RX) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 7 23:43:43 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA1N
Operator(s): WA1N
Station: K1RX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH

Total: 1988   364  Total Score = 2,170,896

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first ARRL DX SSB contest calling CQ.  Usually I am out hunting and
pecking so a big thanks to Mark Pride for letting me use his superstation here
in NH. I definitely struggled pulling call signs out of the pileups more than
previous contests.  Early morning band openings to EU were great and the
opening on 10 meters was welcome.  Next time I need to prepare better to stay
up all 48 hours!