[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Mar 8 01:05:35 EST 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 8

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:          3
   80:          3
   40:         14
   20:         11
Total:  73     31  Total Score = 2,263

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Tnx N3BB/M for only TX mult on 40!

20: was wide open to N8EA-land. otherwise sigs were down
40: could have stayed to the end...but everyone bailed at 0250
80: just close in mults, same on 160, since dupes made most of us work the
loudest station we could hear and get to quickly.

Congrats to NO3M. super score.

Always fun having the DUPES allowed.  Also fun without dupes.
one give you a chance to look for max Qs, and the other for max mults.

see you all next time..  still my favorite contest !

73
danWA K7SS
assisted by Lil, the dog.

SO1R, PRO2, STEPPIR YAGI w/ 40m dipole, Sloper 80/160.