[3830] NA Sprint RTTY N6RO HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Mar 9 23:32:38 EST 2013

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OAKLEY, CA

   80:   47     1.5
   40:   88       4
   20:   70     2.5
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Glad to see the increase in activity over the last one.  Bands were good, but
crowded! I had many SO2R fumble-finger/mouse moments, but made my target of 200
Qs.

NCCC has sponsored 30 minute RTTY Sprint practices in the past two weeks
(slightly different rules; 100W, mults count on all bands).  If you would like
these to continue each Thursday nite at 0130Z, pls let me know in your 3830
comments, NCCC BLUE, or email.
73,  RO