[3830] WiQP K9NW SO Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 10 21:44:07 EDT 2013

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9NW

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Ohio

   40:   69     81
   20:   11      1
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:   88     82  Mults = 59  Total Score = 22,833.0

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Score includes 1.5x low power multiplier.

IC 746  100w
40 - 40m dipole @ 30'
20 - 30m sloper

Got sucked into the fray for a whole lot more time than I had expected.
Started out with my 40' dipole hanging about 12' above ground - it had fallen a
while back.  After struggling to work a few guys I decided this was a good time
to fix it up and get it back to it's usual 30'.  Plus it was sunny and 70 deg
outside!  Seemed like the effort was worthwhile as I struggled less afterward.
Condx shortened up later on to where northern WI stations were very loud on 20
for a while.  Good ears awards to the eight stations that heard me on 80m.

Thanks to mobiles: W9DND, N0IJ, NE9U, W9MSE, W9HB, NR0T, WX9EP for a bunch of
QSOs!

It's always fun to party with my WI friends!

73, Mike K9NW