[3830] NA Sprint SSB NX9T HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 17 00:15:44 EDT 2013

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

It was fun to get back into a Sprint after being away from the game for several
years.  Was a real struggle with no 20m antenna (used a 40m dipole w/ a tuner)
and 40/80 wires all messed up in trees (very strange/low configurations due to
broken branches/ropes).  Anyway, things worked pretty well for the most part.
Took some time off at two junctures ---one to watch a 1 hour show with the
family and then another 30 min. off time later (sports update and a  bowel of
cereal).  A lot different then when I used to go hard for the full 4 hours!
Hope to be back to that one day but will need some antenna work before it will
be productive and motivate me enough to hit it that way again :)

Great to run into many friends and familiar voices/calls.

73,
Jeff NX9T