[3830] NA Sprint SSB ND0C QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 17 08:22:37 EDT 2013

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:55

   80:   29    0:50
   40:   40    1:35
   20:   44    1:30
---------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA #1

Comments:

I think I had more fun (and success!) in this Sprint than any other.  Conditions
seemed to be pretty good from my little corner of the world with QRP.  I
actually had some success calling CQ on 80 with answers from both coasts!
There seemed to be some new operators venturing into the weird world of Sprint,
but we still need more activity, at least from what I was hearing (and not
hearing!).  There were a lot of states and provinces that I just never heard.
Bummer!  But thanks to everybody that was on and strained to hear "the weak
one"!

The ND0C "super-station": Yaesu FT-897D running 5 watts to Wilson 3 element
tribander at 48' and inverted vee at 45'

73,
Randy, ND0C