[3830] Rus DX ON6NL SO Mixed QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 17 10:56:21 EDT 2013

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Kinrooi

  160:   40      2       17        12
   80:   90      3       31        22
   40:   85     32       29        29
   20:  167    104       43        57
   15:  131     83       31        55
   10:   63     41       18        40
Total:  576    265      169       215  Total Score = 2,275,584

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Last minute changed from BARTG to Russian DX. Did not regret this!
Conditions were fantastic. The first and last hour of the contest 10 was wide
open. 80 and 160 brought many more QSO than I expected with my 5 Watts.
Thanks to the great activity of the many Russian friends, many of them
excellent contest operators, it is always a pleasure to participate. I still
have some USSR contest pins form the seventies!
Rig IC756P2 at 5 Watt measure by a Diawa CN102.
160: Slooper and dipole at 15 meters
80:  Slooper and dipole at 15 meters
40: Delta loop at 15 meters
20/15/10: KT34A at 17 meters