[3830] Rus DX KJ6MBW(VK2IMM) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 17 16:24:32 EDT 2013

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: KJ6MBW
Operator(s): VK2IMM
Station: KJ6MBW

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: SF Bay Area, CA

   80:   10     0        3         4
Total:   10     0        3         4  Total Score = 462

Rig FT-857D, PA 450W
Antenna - loaded elevated vertical

CW only.

What can I say about RDXC from W6 on 80m... to be concise, the activity level
in this part of the continent was much to be desired. I operated both mornings,
mostly trying to work RA stations and some oblasts. First morning I made 4 QSO's
with UA0, signals were fine but I could hear them giving countless CQ with no
response from anyone.

Second morning I managed to find one more UA0 and also worked couple of JA and
U.S. stations. Got two stations coming back to my CQ. This is it. Worked all
stations I heard, missed one weaker station that called me.

Got 10 QSO's in total.

Many thanks for all the QSO's

Sergey