[3830] Rus DX VK6AA(VK2IA) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 18 10:41:07 EDT 2013

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: VK6AA
Operator(s): VK2IA
Station: VK6ANC

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Perth

  160:     1    0         1         0
   80:    21    0        11         2
   40:   391    0        48        54
   20:   542    0        52        56
   15:   635    0        59        67
   10:   544    0        58        57
Total:  2134    0       229       236  Total Score = 6,634,620

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyed every minute of the contest - RDXC is definitely on the very top of the
list of my most favourite contests. 24 hours is just a perfect format for a
contest, particularly in our time zone.

Thanks to everybody at NCRG/VK6ANC in Perth (2,000km from where I live in
Northern VK6) for all the hard and ongoing work in improving this fine station.
Current major project is a 4-square for 80m which will be fully commissioned
later this year. It will hopefully fix a significant weakness which should
further boost scores in any future contests (condx permitting...).

Thanks to everybody for the Qs and mults.
73
Bernd VK6AA-VK2IA