[3830] Rus DX JA1BPA(@JG1ZUY) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 20 00:52:56 EDT 2013

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: JA1BPA
Operator(s): JA1BPA
Station: JG1ZUY

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Chiba, Japan

   80:   26              12        12
   40:  340     12       50        61
   20:  185    117       45        56
   15:  238    289       60        67
   10:  155    207       41        61
Total:  944    625      208       257  Total Score = 5,341,920

Club: University of Tokyo Contest Club

Comments:

Due to job commitments, I was in the United States until Friday, and had arrived
in Japan only 7 hours before the contest started.  Due to the lack of sleep and
the jet lag, I had to sleep for an hour to keep on going, but otherwise, did
fairly well under such unusual circumstances.

The propagation on higher bands was much better than last year, but I finished
with the same number of QSOs.  I wish 10mb had opened a little bit more for
north-western Europe, but with K-index peaking at 6 toward the end of the
contest, this was probably the best that I could hope for.

Many thanks for the QSOs.  I apologize for my poor Russian pronunciation from
time to time.  Thank you all for patiently copying my serial number.

Best 73,

Icko, JA1BPA