[3830] NCCC Sprint K0AD LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 21 23:21:25 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 22

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  14     12
   80:  15     13
   40:  20     14
Total:  49     39  Total Score = 1,911

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Was off my game tonight.  First of all, 20 was closed.  Then I got a second call
from K0UK on 40 saying dupes were OK tonight.  I didn't remember that but got to
wondering.  So I called up my e-mail and tried to find the N3ZZ announcement.
For some reason, that took a while.  Finally found it and it didn't say
anything about dupes.  The same announcement also listed March 29th with DUPES
OK shown.  So, I could see how someone looking at the announcment quickly might
have been confused.

Still, it was fun.  The 45 minute format might have been a little more fun with
dupes OK.

73,

AL, K0AD