[3830] CWopsT W1NN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 28 13:45:12 EDT 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 28

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:  13      0
   80:  30      7
   40:  34     32
   20:   3      3
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  80     42  Total Score = 3,360

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

This contest is becoming a real QRQ fest.  Love it!  Lots of good CW ops.

I believe this is my best QSO total yet, but I see that my mult is much lower
than many other ops.  I use a 204 foot long G5GV so that I have an all-band
antenna for remote work.  It works pretty good on 80 and 160 but it just
doesn't hack it on 20 and most stations just couldn't hear me, so I think I
lost a lot of mults there.  I picked up some good contacts on 160 during the
last 9 minutes but not a single new mult so it makes me wonder about my band
strategy.

Thanks for the fun.

73, Hal W1NN remote from Tokyo