[3830] WPX SSB N7RQ SO(A)SB15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 31 20:33:52 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N7RQ
Operator(s): N7RQ
Station: N7RQ

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Mesa AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

A part-time effort that turned into a funfest after a dubious first night.  With
too many commitments on my plate going into this weekend, I decided just to get
the club a few points.  When Europe came up out of the soup Saturday morning,
the fun started.  I ran stations for awhile in the afternoon, and worked a
healthy number of JA contesters.  Sunday morning, much improved solar
conditions pulled the stops out and I was dragged in like a hooked fish.  It's
just too hard to walk away from a feast like the one contesters enjoyed on 15
meters Sunday.  Many thanks to my OM Bob K8IA who sacrificed his birthday
festivities to support my efforts.  Now that's love!  Thanks to all the AOCC
Outlaws who stopped by, and to casual contesters who took time to give out
points just for fun.  The free-for-all atmosphere really makes CQ WPX the best
contest fun of the year!