[3830] WPX SSB WI5ID(K5IID) SO(A)AB(TS) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 31 23:58:10 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WI5ID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: USA

  160: ------
   80: ------
   40:     14
   10:     67
-------------
Total:    559  Prefixes = 398  Total Score = 485,560

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Have you ever noticed:
 Mother nature always calls during your peak EU run.

The only good thing to come out of this is that I did better my score from last
year.
In my case Saturday was tough! Sunday was a whole lot better.
I always complain about my low band antennas. This time was the worst ever.
I could not make a single contact on 80 and only managed 14 on 40.
Interestingly enough the easiest Q was HK1NA and was the only DX Q on 40.
Can't wait for the CW part...
 Tom K5IID