[3830] 7QP KK7S SOCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 5 17:55:08 EDT 2013

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KK7S
Operator(s): KK7S
Station: KK7S

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: WAKNG

  160:   12     0       0
   80:   93     0       0
   40:  266     0       0
   20:  301     0       0
   15:  187     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  859     0       0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 172,659

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Nice conditions this year -- especially on 40m and 80m, which were quiet and
unusually strong from my QTH.  Would like to have had some activity on 10m, and
a bit more on 15m, but I can't complain because the other bands made up for it.

This year, I forced myself to stay in my chair a bit longer.  I ended up taking
a few breaks, including dinner with the family, but I don't think it amounted to
more than about an hour off.

Great to hear all the familiar calls.  And thanks to the mobiles who kept
providing more QSOs every time I was about to lose heart.  The N7XU guys were
especially helpful -- they found me 10 times as they wound their way through ID
and OR.

See you in the next one,
-Chadd KK7S