[3830] Volta RTTY K4WW SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 12 08:25:48 EDT 2013

                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: KY

Total:  267    63  Total Score = 79,058,700

Club: DCDXA

Comments:

Sufficient activity to keep me interested. Nice to get a call from K5DJ, whom I
haven't seen in several years. Welcome back, Ron. Several requests for second
contacts? I can understand this in CW/SSB, but when I see my call sign
acknowledged, on the screen, and am told later that "you're not in my
log", I have to question the ability of the operator?
Regardless, enjoyable and thanks to the contest sponsors, and the participants.