[3830] CQ-M 9A7T M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 13 07:18:41 EDT 2013

                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: 9A7T
Operator(s): 9A2EU 9A4KJ 9A4OP 9A5MR
Station: 9A7T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Falascak

  160:    36           14
   80:   129           34
   40:   235    23     47
   20:   242    40     65
   15:   349    14     70
   10:   138     9     49
---------------------------
Total:  1129    86    279  Total Score = 731,817

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

We had to much Mr. Murphy's "help" in the beginning of the contest.
Our generator produced only 190 V and we had to fix the problem. We lost some
time also because of network problem between two laptops. Fortunately after
some five hours into the contest everything was fine. Conditions were good on
high bands, especially on 15 & 10 meters. 160 & 80 were very noisy and
QRN was extremely high . It was fun contest and we'll do it again next year.
73 de Zlatko, 9A2EU